Our client is a company in the business of corporate branding and is committed to the provision of superior quality brands and corporate advertising merchandise for the East African market.
They are looking for a sales executive to be based in Nairobi.
The overall purpose of the role is business development and growth. The holder of this position will report directly to the head of Business Development.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Researching and recommending prospects for new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to determine their needs and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Understanding the client requisitions and present samples.
- Preparing and presenting quotations to clients.
- Presenting client needs to the operations manager for the production.
- Ensure high quality and timely deliveries are made to clients.
- Collecting and analyzing information and preparing data and sales reports.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Diploma or bachelor degree in sales & marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in Corporate branding is desirable
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
How to apply;
Interested applicants, kindly email your CV to email@example.com before 10th September 2021.
READ ALSO: How to be strategic in your job search